Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008

Last Minute Gift Ideas

or more correctly "Things I would LOVE to Find In My Stocking!"
Chloe Eau de Parfum Gift Set - Ok, this might not fit in a stocking but I just LOVE how elegant and retro the bottles are!

Mulberry heart shaped keyrings - it takes me ages everytime to find my keys in my bag so hopefully with a big keyring I would be able to find them more easily! The fact they're so pretty helps too ;)


Gucci heart-shaped coin purse - A lot more afforable than many other Gucci items, aren't they just the sweetest thing?

Lulu Guinness Zig Zag Print Mini Frame Purse - Vintage with a little twist?
Anya Hindmarch Lloyd key pouch - I just LOVE the colour & its simple design!

Realistically what are the changes of me getting these gorgeous items? None, but a girl can dream ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen