Mittwoch, 2. September 2009

my new friend greg

I'd love for everyone to meet my newest etsy art friend, Greg Beauchamp. I ordered his United States print- and it's currently being framed so I'll share his wonderful work with you.


Turns out Greg is a big music fan so for this post he has so graciously compiled a list of some of his favorite music...


Here it is. In honor of his alphabet art. Without the P. Love it. Thanks Greg!

A is for the Avett Brothers (November Blue)
B is for Bonnie "Prince" Billy (Lay and Love)
C is for Clem Snide (I'll Be Your Mirror - Velvet Underground cover)
D is for Dolorean (Heather Remind Me How This Ends)
E is for the Elected (Not Going Home)
F is for Freakwater (Picture In My Mind)
G is for Great Lake Swimmers (Your Rocky Spine)
H is for Horse Feathers (Walking and Running)
I is for Iron&Wine (Muddy Hymnal)
J is for James Hunter (People Gonna Talk)
K is for Kings of Convenience (Winning a Battle, Losing the War)
L is for Low (Transmission - Joy Division cover)
M is for Matt Bauer (Don't Let Me Out)
N is for Neutral Milk Hotel (King of Carrot Flowers Part 1)
O is for the Old 97's (Barrier Reef)

Q is for Quickspace (Swisher)
R is for the Richard Buckner (Ed's Song)
S is for Slow Club (Dance to the Morning Light)
T is for Threes and Nines (Parade)
U is for Uncle Tupelo (No Depression)
V is for Vetiver (Pay No Mind)
W is for Whiskeytown (Avenues)
X is for Xavier Rudd (Home)
Y is for Yo La Tengo (Our Way To Fall)
Z is for the Zombies (Time of the Season)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen