Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009

hug o war / new tweets

This needs to be said: Thank you to the COUNTLESS people who sent messages that my twitter acct had been hacked yesterday. I just adore you. During the stress of starting the new account, your messages were hilarious and made me laugh. I am sorry you recieved crazy messages from fake me- but happy you knew it was not real me. I followed you all from my new page. I'm now @dallasshaw01 and I promise the new page will have just as many great things as the last starting today. Please, come follow. xo
Now for todays post:

I originally checked out this website b/c of the adorable name, hug o war. Then I stayed a while.

ps) I would love it if you could send a little tweet out today spread the news of where the new twitter page is. Trying to gather up the gang again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen