Sonntag, 29. November 2009

pretty bottles this season

Thanks for the kind words while I was away doing holiday things. I did manage to put up my lights this weekend (went with the large old school white bulbs) and now the whole place feels super cozy.


Planning for lots of holiday parties this week. Today my holiday pick goes to pretty bottles! While you are shopping this week pick up a few of these. I like to show up at parties with really unusual bottles of champagne, or whatever my host drinks. If I don't know- it's whatever bottle I like best!
Give them with these for bonus points...
and if your hostess doesn't drink much or is pregs make sure to bring her some of this instead. Have you seen any great bottles this year?

photo: weheartit, Deesse bottle, glenrothes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen