Freitag, 7. Mai 2010

you + me = big things.

First thank you- to weddingsandpretty things for this. blushing.

My blogs is not a very wordy one- but please take a moment to read todays important post. Over the past year things have changed dramatically in my career. I have gotten to work with some amazing people- dkny, journelle, dace, american eagle, and in just a few weeks I'll be adding some even more amazing names to my list which I never thought would happen.

In the past year things have changed- I have have been to mutiple shows at fashion week, been backstaged, gotten v.i.p.ed, attended several press walks, done interviews, style picks- the crazy and unreal list is amazing and overwhelming.

I have had a tremendous amount of support for clients- friends, buyers and would like to say thank you.

Thing are about to change for the even better soon and I plan on keeping the blog and making it even more amazing. Want to take a moment and just note a few things before the weekend:

- You can follow on twitter here.

- The blog will be changing fast. for the better. need someone who may be able to make a few very small changes for me. know anyone great? will support them with my heart and soul. email me. dallasshawdesign@gmail.com

-I am working with some new amazing designers AND on project you will love. This means great stuff for YOU. thank you for supporting me, and my work. if you don't follow- now is the time. cannot wait to share. 2nd post today coming soon.

Big few months ahead! yay

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen