Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

Me, Lanvin & 23

I have no relations with Lanvin (wish I did!) except that I am a huge fan, I was drawn to Lanvin though Alber Elbaz's gracefully stunning "ribbon" collection a year or two ago and have build on my love for the label every season onwards.

The 2011 resort collection does not disappoing, the signiture feminine yet simple shapes + signiture jewellery works wonders, while I am also loving the vibrant colours...

There is another reason why I am blogging about Lanvin today, I have just turned 23 today and treated myself to a stunning green Amelia bag (with 30% off from the Lanvin sales!) as a birthday present. I promise to show you the bag soon! I just can't bring myself to use it before I get some leather protecting cream from Mulberry...

{images from style.com}

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen