Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010

oscar de la renta

I attended many shows during Mercedes Benz fashion week. I wanted to take a moment to post a very special show I saw while in New York. I was flattered to be invited to attend so many shows this year, but as you know, Oscar de la Renta's work has been inspiring me for some time now, so the show obviously held a special place in my heart. I work with many talented designers, but having the opportunity to see the Oscar de la Renta Spring RTW collection in person was simply breathtaking.



This is the second time this year I have gotten to see some of his collections in person. I was invited into the offices earlier this year and met some of his talented staff. The detailing, and precise beadwork in his pieces will take your breath away.


I hope I have the opportunity to visit again soon to share more of my experiences with you. Until then- a sketch of one of my favorite show stoppers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen