Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

In my home: Bungalow 5

I am in the process of furnishing my new town house so Bungalow 5 has been in my top searches these days. I was seeking out white side tables for the longest time. But, as you know I am "selective", so here were the requirements:
 White (I have brown furniture and like to mix things up)
 Rounded edges (my room is unique in shape. enough said),
 a drawer (must be able hide away my cell phone charger , bobby pins etc at night),
 and preferably a bottom shelf. Just because I love that in a table. More room to display items.
Found what I needed there after a suggestion via twitter- and it's been magic ever since. 
Here, Megan shows us how to simply style my Bunglaow 5 nightstand. 


Books: pieces Inc., Glamour lamp: circa lighting, Candle and coasters: calypso St Barth, Eclectic lamp: arteriors home

here are some photos of my own


 I love the open middle, and shelf on the bottom so I can display my favorite items.
bungalow 5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen