Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

"when i put on a show..."

I'm having a party and I'm inviting you to come along!
I've been waiting to long to squeal this exciting news!!! Today I'm so happy to tell you that on June 13th, from 5-8 the first of my 5 shows will be in NYC at Charles Nolan (meatpacking district, 30 gansevoort).
Myself, Leigh Bullard, Samantha Hahn & Christina Entcheva would love to invite you out for a little event! Join us for drinks, treats and to see our new work :) Now you know why Ive been traveling so much. Expect to see you all there looking stylish as always!


Of course you'll have a sneak peek from here on out of all of the shows right here on the blog! Next show announced this week! Stay tuned friends
(thank you always for the support, can't wait to meet you all)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen