Sonntag, 17. Mai 2009

nursey commisson

New business cards finally arrived- will post soon so you can give some input. Glad you liked my flea market finds. I've been dabbling in personal shopping and styling these days and I was happy to see that my interior finds were just as well liked! xo
Today I am working on a commission for a modern nursery. I don't have a little one yet- and lord help my bank account when i do. So for inspiration I am using my favorite site b braithwaite.



since we're talking about kid, which never happens on this blog, check out littlefishbigpond's & mylittlesister's etsy for great baby gifts too.




so
seriously
cute
if you have a baby- and are a modern mom, feel free to leave some cute illustration ideas below that you'd like to have on your wall!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen