Samstag, 6. Juni 2009

moving!

One week left until the nyc show- and on top of that, the day that I return, I'm moving! I found a sweet little town home and every spare second I have leftover from getting prepared for the madness of the event I've been packing up my life.
I am selling my dining room set. It's gorgeous and on sale a crate and barrel for about $2000.00. (without the console) but it "just won't go". This doesn't make sense since it's practically brand new but ..you know how things go. So if anyone needs a great deal on a dining set in the greater Phila area!! you know who to contact!
In it's place we'll be looking for a small circular table in a light color (to replace our dark rectangular table), and four chairs (instead of our 6)

Here are some of my pics from all modern. Loving these idea for a dining room to replace mine! Not sure how I'll decide which to go with! Feel free to leave your input below!


Loving these deja vu chairs with oak backs:I'd love to mix these bertoia chairs with a small round table.


The table is perfect from the Herman Miller Swag Dining set, don't you agree?


Here it is in white- which I just looooove. Thinking about going with this one, or the one above.


Guest blogging over here at OF this week, here is a little hint at what you'll see today. Come visit me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen