Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009

Sweet Tooth

I'm going out for dinner tonight with a friend and just the thought of what to have ( I always look at the menu in advance!) has lead me thinking about desserts.

I can't think about desserts without mentioning the absolutely out of this world amazing food blog Cannelle et Vanille, not only is the photo stunning, you can find all the receipe for the food there too!!

Last photo from yoshiko314, all other photos from Cannelle et Vanille!

Borning it might be but I think my favorite is vanilla ice cream with fruit :)

and thank you all for doing the style survey for me, it was a huge help :) The winner has now been chosen and contacted, since data in the survey would not be shared, I didn't want to annouce the winning e-mail address here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen