Freitag, 13. Mai 2011

BIG PROJECT!

images from one of my fav offices. 

I have been dying to share with you a new project that I'll be documenting on the blog! Because of recent projects with dkny, jack rogers, shopbop, shopstyle, kate spade (and lots more),  I'll be expanding the business this year! There are 4 large projects currently in the works and I hope each one brings me closer to all of you who have been following so closely.
Since I'll be spending even more hours than ever in my home office, I have decided to redecorate from square one- but only with your help. Beginning next week I'll be decorating the office (weekly) one piece at a time and sharing it with you. I hope that in addition you will share your input, ideas, links and visions b/c oddly enough I trust the style of my clients and blog readers.
We will begin with only one chair and one desk . Cannot wait to see what our first piece will be! Please help me decide what to choose next week on Tues- b/c if it's not chic, I'll need to move again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen