Dienstag, 31. Mai 2011

Let's Design Together: Meganthology

Megan F works with me closely. Although she is not here in DE, I consider her my interior designer. I turn to her for blog ideas, and also lots of questions about our in-progress office. This week, when I thought it would be a good idea to seek a rug for the space, I went straight to Megan.


She sent me this photo above as inspiration. I love the idea of layering, well, anything- 
so this idea seems perfect. Here are Megan's layering notes.
Please help us choose a rug for this space by leaving your thoughts on the rugs above- but also additional thoughts if you have other ideas that you love! (I was toying with the idea of a faux cowhide in my living room, which connects to my office so I'm just a little up in the air)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen