Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011

Let's Design Together: Amanda Teal

So far I have a desk, chair, and rugs in the new office space. This week, I turned to Amanda Teal to help take a look at my personal style and suggest some perfect accessories for my place. After looking through my website and blog she told me I should seek out the following items:
Agate bookends to hold magazines or binders , Burlap vases for larger supplies...paint brushes, markers etc , Mercury votives to place smaller supplies...pens, pencils, Lucite trays to holds paper , sketches, mail, etc, West Elm Boxes for anything really, Lotus bowls for rubber bands, paperclips
and a John Derian Paperweight.

I took her up on that. Here is what I found
 mercury glass at west elm, photo dwellers w/out decorators
agate bookends from the evolution store & royale minerals

 west elm  assorted boxes
 The perfect lotus bowls from Whitney Smith
Burlap covered vases at Jayson Home and Garden
and I switched out the John Derian paperweight for one like this little beauty.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen