Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011

Lili Bermuda

Recently, Isabelle Ramsay-Brackstone, the owner of Lili Bermuda, took the time to tell me a little bit about their one of a kind perfumery and fragrances. I have been wearing pink for a week straight now, which is rare for me (I change fragrance like I change my shoes), and I cannot wait to try another scent from her shop.
As you already know, I really enjoy products that are unique-which is why this brand spoke to me. I additionally loved learning about the process of how each perfume is made by hand in Bermuda.




Thank you Isabelle, now every time I smell my wrist, I am now dreaming of a trip to St. George.

If you don't live in Bermuda- it's okay. You can shop here.
added bonus: on the website you'll find tips on finding the right perfume when gift giving. "Lighter skin and hair people tend to prefer lighter perfumes..."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen