Donnerstag, 20. November 2008

I've been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Julia from the gorgeous blog imallagog, Julia finds some of the most amazing products so make sure you check it out! Thanks for the honour! I am so excited about this, I've read quite a bit of this type of posts & love finding out interesting facts about other people. Hopefully I can think of some equally quirky facts :)


1. my passport name is actually Chang , which means "fluency" in Chinese, my parents wanted me to have a trouble-free, fluent journey in life. It's quite different from the popular "greatness" or "beauty" which are often used in names but I like it as it's quite sweet :) Although everyone knows me as Tina & if someone called me Chang I prob. wouldn't even respond.


2. I am crazy about cats, if I see a cat on the street I would definitely stop & "talk" to the cat sometimes people stare but I can't resist, they are just too cute! I'd like to own 4, no, 5 or maybe 6... cats someday

3. I have a weird "fear" of neatly packed sphere shapes of the same size (like sometimes bubbles form this) , it gives me shivers & I hate to look at them. Although bubbles of different sizes are fine or if they're not neatly packed that's fine too.
4. I am surprisingly short at 5ft2 as both of my parents are quite tall (mum 5ft7 & dad 5ft10), and I can't wear high heels either as I can't walk in them!

5. My favorite snack food is ice cream, even in the winer. I love to wrap myself in a thick warm duvet and eat ice cream while watching Friends!


6. When I was young, I didn't want to be a princess, I wanted to be the Queen! I also wanted magical powers. I hope that doesn't make me a witch queen ;)

now it's my turn to find out some interesting facts about other people, I'd like to
tag:
Courtney at Under A Paper Moon
Deb at Oh!
Denise at Studio d.Sharp
Julie at Belle Maison
Su Ling at Laissezfaire

The rules are:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

(images from in oder Steve Webel , sakurakodiary , net-a-porter , Swamibu )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen