Montag, 17. November 2008

Ikea trip

It may sound a bit weird to call a visit to Ikea a trip but that's what it's like for me as I LOVE Ikea & always come out with more than I planned to buy. I normally visit ikea once or twice a year, so each visit is still quite exciting. Of course I love other more unique and vintage items more, but ikea is much cheaper, fairly close & looks quite good.





Apart from getting some storage boxes, I was also on a side mission to find these gorgeous vases designed by Jongerius for ikea. "Every vase has a pattern that represents a particular part of the world, and each pattern is also assigned its own ceramic technique. " I think my fav is the white one, although I love the other three as well.

Unfortunately I didn't see these in the shop, so can't share any photos. I must have eaten too many meatballs in the restaurant before going shopping and was therefore feeling a little less sharp than usual ;)
I think the unpainted one with white dots represents Africa & maybe the white one for Asia, pink one for Europe? Do you all think?

(last image from Jongerius )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen