Dienstag, 18. November 2008

Look of the week

I love this outfit put together by Hannah S. - a fashion student from Toronta, it's casual yet smart, kinda like a relaxed chic look. I love the colours, great for autumn, and I love the vintage brown leather bag & her shirt.

It also reminds me of this range of t-shirt/shirt line at Topshop. The middle panel part is from a shirt (linen) but the rest of the top is stretchy cotton, taking it a t-shirt overall. I loved it so much I actually own 3, one in each of the colours shown below. The colours are actually brighter in real life and I normally wear it with a vest underneath so I could leave a few buttons undone.

As the collar is fairly close to the neck, it teams best with a small necklace or pendant. I received Tiffany's mini catalogue today and love these christmas themed pendant they've brought out. These would go perfectly with the t-shirt.

I love the little tiffany blue box pendant, which one is your favorite?

(images from Tiffany&Co, Topshop & lookbook)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen