Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2009

Dressing for Valentine's Day

I am not a huge fan of Valentine's day, sometimes it's just a little too commercial for me. I believe love should be shown everyday not just one day a year, that said I don't dislike it either and quite look forward to picking a new restaurant to try for V's day dinner. With the day being so close, the fabulous Fashion Addict is hosting a really fun game where the winners will receive a gorgeous pearl bracelet worth $100!

Here are my two outfit, I've opted for something less obviously connected with the theme and quite casual but more realistic, if money was out of the question then I'd definitely wear it!

1. Bottega Veneta Coat 2. Sonia by Sonia Rykiel Dress 3. Vivienne Westwood Earrings 4. Miu Miu Hairband 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bangle 6. Celine Shoes 7. Fendi Bag



1. Miu Miu Trench Coat 2. Temperley London Dress 3. Matthew Williamson Scarf 4. Luc Kieffer Cuff 5. Miu Miu Shoes 6. Marni Bag


Sorry these are all designer, I was a little lazy and only used one website - net-a-porter. The added coats may not be very glamorous but I'd freeze to death if I didn't have one! Plus this is more of a dinner outfit than the red carpet look (don't think I'll ever get a chance)!

Think I prefer the pink&grey combo, it's more me as I don't usually wear much bold colours. Which one do you like better? x

ps, I'm testing the waters of Twitter, follow me here if you're interested!


(images from net-a-porter)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen