Freitag, 13. Februar 2009

Hooked on: Hôtel Vernet Paris

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it's the perfect timing for a romantic getaway post, and I bet you're not surpised to see that our destination is indeed the elegant, beautiful and one of the most romantic cities in the world - Paris.

I actually planned on doing a post on a few gorgeous hotels in Paris but when I came across the stunning Hôtel Vernet, all other hotels just disappeared from my mind, let me show you why:

The rooms are light, elegant and has a perfect mixture of modern & classical decor, it's so hard to pick a favorite but I'm loving this gorgeous blue room.

Breakfast in bed? Oh, yes please! Love the hotel already? The best is yet to come!

I was thinking what word I should use to describe the hotel's restaurant, somehow magnificent doesn't feel "big" enough!

The lounge bar has a contempory decor but still has lots of classical details, pinks, silver and white? Can it get more glamorous and romantic than this?

Looking for more ways to boost the romanticness? How about an evening stroll along The Avenue des Champs-Élysées? It's only a 3 min walk away!

Today I'm taking part in the Hooked on Friday party, I'd be just selfish to keep this little gem all to myself right? ;) check out what everyone else's hooked on here.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xx

(images from Hôtel Vernet )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen