Samstag, 28. Februar 2009

Is Spring here yet?

I am sure I heard on the radio that this weekend marks the beginning of spring, with that thought in mind I was imaging a beautiful weekend with plenty of sunshine and warm weather. Not quiet like that, so I'm turning to these beautiful spring coloured photos for inspiration, has spring arrived for you?

I was also tagged by the lovely n a t s u m i, who has the sweetest drawings. Some rules: step 1: Respond & rework-answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. step 2: Tag-eight other un-tagged people. Now onto the questions:

What are you wearing now? navy jumper, black skinny jeans

How often do you blog? Everyday, spending around 2-5 hrs each day!

Who was the last person you hugged? My friend

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?My purple shirt/t-shirt top

What's for dinner? I just had pizza, yum!

What was the last thing you bought? well apart from food, a heart shaped red framed sunglasses

What are you listening to right now? nothing but I'm watching QI on BBC

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To be Luphia! Luphia is actually the name of a fictional character of my favorite computer game since I was 10 (did I mention I'm a geek? :), a heroine and a goddess, more about her later...

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Early summer, when it's sunny and not so hot, around 25C.

What time do you usually get up? 8:10 am and running late most mornings for my 9am lectures

What is your most challenging goal right now? Trying to setup my little business! (nearly there...)

Say something to the person who tagged you: Her drawings are the cutest!

If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be?
That's a hard question! Unrealistically Paris or Venice! Realistically London or Bath.

Favorite vacation spot? Europe and China

Name the things you cannot live without:
So many! Family, friends, my laptop, internet, clothes shops!

What movies can you watch over and over?
All my fav movies are dramas hence a bit too sad to watch often but I do love Big Fish.

What is your favorite tea flavor? Earl Gray

and I am tagging: Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy ; Cafe Fashionista ; captivateme ; CHIC Sensibility ; Design Dig ; Dolce Chic ; GOSSIP STYLE VINTAGE official blog ; on dressing up ;

and the important news! The winner of the Paul & Joe makeup giveaway, drum roll please... ps: please turn your computer volumn down as somehow the background music (and seagull noises) became quite squeaky !

Congratulations Shini! I will contact you shortly for deliver address.

Don't be too disappointed, as there will be more giveaways this month, stay tuned! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend my dearest readers, xx

(images 1st by toriginal others by Rebecca Thuss )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen