Montag, 16. Februar 2009

Tim's Wonderland

I have to confess I am not a big magazine reader these days, reading on the internet is much easier for me than sitting there with a magazine reading till my neck hurts. That doesn't mean I don't love magazines, I still read them when I'm on the train and buy them every now and then.


I recently bought the March issue of Vogue UK, which I find is a bit of a hit & miss. Some issues I absolutely love, while other issues makes me think I should've bought something else instead. This month's issue is definitely a hit for me, simple because it feasure two photo series by the amazinly talented Tim Walker. He is definitely one my of fav photographers and I am always in love with his fairytale like photo shoots.

The 40's inspired looks and the styling in this series is so stunning. {sorry for my poor photo quality}

Some of my favorites from his portfolio: {Trust me, this is already a small selection! }

Put simply, the man can do no wrong in my book!

(images by Tim Walker)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen