Donnerstag, 26. März 2009

The Adventure of a Girl In Blue

If I was good with words, I would write a beautiful little adventure story of this girl in a blue dress. Since that's not going to happen, I invite you all to imagine your own story :)

Feel free if you want to share with me your lovely story too :)

Most of you have probably already seen the new collection of computer wallpapers on Kindred, just in case you haven't, here's a couple of my favorites, by the talented FIFI LAPIN & HEATHER of Creature Comforts:


I would definitely switch if I wasn't using my own wallpaper, even though it's no way near as good as these, but becasue I made it myself I'm kinda attached to it, you know the feeling? :)

Just in case you're interested, you can get this one here on 1024X768 1280X1024 1600X1200.

Sorry if this is a bit of a random post, I've just got a few blog awards which I'd like to pass on.

The Lemonade Award, PROXIMITY award, Honest Award from the lovely Through The Looking Glass..., my so called fabulous life..., las pamelas and Sugar and Blush goes to:

{ With Love..., Rougemarie, Static Electri-city, Life In Technicolor., CarrieCan, The Red Otter Shop, Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination, mademoissele chic, Chic Heroin, Song of Style & ...love Maegan}

I also have to tell 10 honest things for the Honest Award, here goes:

1. I am a Maths student and will be graduating this summer
2. I am a little scared of balloons (scared they might suddenly pop!)
3. I have lived in Saudi Arabia (for 6 months when I was 13)
4. I am a bit obsessed with Seagulls (a family lives on my roof)
5. I prefer ice cream to chocolates (except when it's freezing cold!)
6. My favorite colour is blue

7. I am 5ft2
8. I had braces
9. I have worn glasses since I was 11
10. I do my money budgeting on Excel spreadsheets

xx

(images from Denise Grunstein, Kindred, me & .Surya. )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen