Donnerstag, 5. März 2009

A Falling Garden

I came across the beautiful works of Steiner & Lenzlinger on a random Swiss website recently and was amazed by the beauty, scale & concept of their work. I can imagine it must be quite a breathtaking site to see in real life.

I'd love to tell you more about them but I don't know any German! But if you do, please feel free to find out more on their site here.

Today was not the greatest, I had to queue for 20 mins to pay for my food in the university canteen and by then my food was cold :(, but I did buy a Galaxy chocolate bar later and it made me feel much better, hope your day was good. Oh, and thanks so much for all your comments yesterday wishing me good luck with the shop, love you all! :)

xx

(images from Steiner & Lenzlinger)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen