Montag, 16. März 2009

Dress like a Goddess

How to dress like a goddess? After seeing the stunning dresses at Versace Atelier, the answer was simple to me: wear one of these dresses!

I found myself in love with both the dresses and the amazing sketches





Of course I can't talk about heavenly dresses without mentioning Marchesa, their Fall 2009 collection is just gorgeous, enjoy my dears! The dresses might be ridiculously expensive, but a girl can dream right? ;)



Some of the models might be painfully slim, (someone give her a cupcake!) the dresses they wear are so so stunning!

Don't forget you can enter the Weekly Giveaway by commenting on this post too! Hope you'll all having a lovely day and thanks for all the lovely comments, I'll try to reply some this Wednesday :)
xx

(images from here & here)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen