Montag, 30. März 2009

Jewels, Jewels, Jewels!!!

Mondays are rarely my favorite day of the week, so to brighten the day, I am going to inject some proper glamour into the week with these stunning jewellery images. Messy yet romantic?



Not enough glamour? Would these help?

{all from net-a-porter}

I am so so in love with the peach Miu Miu bow necklace! It's not impossible to find some much cheaper highstreet versions either

{Large Yellow Beads Necklace - Topshop, Gold Ring - Miss Selfridge, Other - Accessorize}


I'm a little, ok a lot behind on replying to tags but will try to do it this week. Starting with the sexy blogger award from the lovely The Magic Risotto Diaries., with it I have to list 5 sexy things about myself, which is so hard!! I don't think I'm sexy at all, maybe a little of the cute type but certainly not sexy! I will try...

1. I am really short, no I meant petite, and sometimes that can be sexy as I can wear 4 inch heels and still be shorter than most men...
2. I almost never smile showing my teeth, hence creating a little mystery?
3. I don't go with any trend just because it's popular, only when I like it too
4. I don't "play games" when it comes to possible relationships, I don't play hard to get but I am really fussy also, good looks alone never impresses me
5. I would be happy being single, I don't feel like I have to have a boyfriend

Pretty random answers but this is the best I can do!! :) I'm tagging all you girls reading these! xx

(photos by Katja Halvarsson via Swedish Elle & stated sources)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen