Donnerstag, 12. März 2009

Oui!

I've always love the Oui ring by Dior, it's simple, elegant and would be such a cute engagement ring! When I was younger (teenage years) I had decided if I fell madly in love and decides to get married in my early 20s, this would be my perfect engagement ring as we probably don't have enough money for a massive diamond ring! How funny, of course that never happened, although technically I still have a couple of years left... ;)

Or if you prefer a traditional shaped ring, they even do an alternative one, with "oui" on the side!

Now talking about the art of display, I just found these images so stunning, what better way to bring out the fab colour of the gem stones than to compare it with pure white!

What's your (ideal) engagement ring? Vintage, colour gem, diamond... so many choices! I'd love to hear from you :)
xx

(images from www.dior.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen