Freitag, 6. März 2009

{Vintage Friday}: Beauty Vintage

It's Friday today, yah! Even though this weekend will be a rainy & grey one, I'm still so looking forward to the weekend, are you doing anything exciting? My Topshop orders arrived today so I'll be hoping to take some photos & make them into outfit posts, other than that it's just usual uni work stuff.

Thought I'd share with you this beautiful editorial feasuring some well known beauty brands/products, all shot in a gorgeous vintage style. Sometimes I have trouble finding the actual beauty product!

Notice a outline of a man in the first image? Perphas a reflection? It scared me a little the when I first saw it! :)



Quite a few perfumes were feastured, do you have a favorite scent that you love above all others? I tend to go for fresh and fruity ones, and have been switching between D&G Light Blue and Moschino I Love Love for a while now, it always reminds me of summer :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone, I'm editing some photos at the moment and will post another {Styling Luphia} outfit post tomorrow, xx

(images from here, via the lovely blog Just Fashion.Art.Design)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen