Mittwoch, 25. März 2009

whats up and bumble and bumble

Couple Thank-yous today to
Sarah
Christine
Letitia
for featuring me and my work! Also a huge thank you to all of you photographers who commented to a below post and responded otherwise. I got the new canvases photographed yesterday. It was very difficult in my given just-relocated, and relocating-again-in-July situation. However, I did it! I always get things done thanks to all of you!
I cannot wait to show you all of the photos this week!! For now...


as you can tell, I use a wooden surface and a plain backdrop. I took the paintings from a billion angles (buyers always request a several). I also found out in my chats that magazines do not like props in the shots- so, they were removed- a note to other artists reading. And I am having the website edited as I type! THANK YOU SO MUCH for you guidance.

Onto some more thoughts for the day. I'm growing out a haircut and there is no hair product I love more than bumble and bumble. I could be a spokesperson. Checkout their new photos of pretty, and messy waves. Yay spring!


I know I've said it before but I don't go a day without the surf spray...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen