Mittwoch, 18. März 2009

{Interiors} Fluorescent or Baby Pink

Pink is one of those colours that I loved as a child then grown out of, then fell for all over again recently. While I am not a fan of pink overload (pink everything) I do think a touch of pink in the right places can be so lovely.


This space simply takes my breath away, you probably all know by now I love beautiful white spaces (or if you're new, hello there, nice to see you, ps. I love white spaces :) I just love the way bright shades of pinks, oranges are used agains the simple pure white.



Are you a fun of fluorescent pink or is baby pink more your colour? How about these interiors then...



Which one do you prefer? Touches of the brighter pink or the more subtle & soft pink?

If you're new here - hello :), just to let you know by commenting on any posts this week, you'll be automatically entered into the Weekly Giveaway. xx

(images from Martin Morrell and Designers Guild)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen