Freitag, 13. März 2009

Hooked on: Colour Clashing Interiors

I am a firm believer in both colour matching and colour clashing when it comes to fashion, while matching colours are classy and chic, clashing colours are usually much more fun & adds a splash of focus to the outfit.

I have always loved white interiors with pops of colour, hence more of a matching since white is such a neutral and flexible "colour". But I am so loving these bold, busy & colour clashing rooms, I may not decorate my home similar to these but the images have definitely opened up my eyes that colour clashing in home decor can be beautiful and classy too!

I would like a mixture of the two I think, a bit of match with white as the main colour & addes some fun and colour through colour clash on the decor, picture frames, objects, pillows etc... What do you all think, to clash or match?

I'm also taking part in the Hooked on House "Friday Hoooked on Party", check out what others are hooked on here.

If you have some spare time tomorrow, make sure you come & visit, I have something new to announce, think Giveaway, Jewellery & New Series maybe? ;)

Have a lovely weekend everyone! xx

(images from here)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen