Mittwoch, 11. März 2009

Whiting not White

Guess what I have in stock for you my darling readers? Have you noticed a trend with Wednesday posts?

Yes, it's yet another inspirational interior post. For those of you that have been reading my little blog for some time, I'm sure you all know how much I love beautiful white spaces right? :) Well, today I'd like to share with you another white, not white interiors but images from the talented photographer Rachel Whiting.

I love the dark wood furniture against the pale wall colours, the white lamps seems to pop out like a bold colour

The retro feel of these rooms adds a lovely soft glamour

How fun is that orange lighting? the coffee table also addes a lovely splash of red


These two beautiful rooms by the seaside has been feature on a few gorgeous blogs but I love it so much I have to show it again, just in case you missed it! ;)

Simple yet so romantic, candle light dinner anyone?

Sigh... if only my storage room would like this!

Hope you're all having a lovely day, I'm off to reply to all your lovely comments now :)
xx

(all images by Rachel Whiting)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen