Dienstag, 3. März 2009

Pretty & White

If you love beautiful white spaces, you're in for a treat, and if you're not so keen, maybe I can change your mind a little with this post?

Shall we start at the kitchen? Now isn't this just one of the prettist kitchen space you've ever seen? Ok, it may not be practical but we're only talking about prettiness here :) Would you like a cup of tea or coffe?

The living space is just as lovely, shall we go to the work station now? No? You want to stay to enjoy the view, I don't blame you! Now who said white is all about minimalism, I think this little messy work place is quite gorgeous.

A peek into the bathroom and reading room? Well, with such a pretty white home you've got to warn whoever makes a mess right?

Now the master bedroom, modern fitted wardrobe for space and antique dresser for charm, that works for me!

The end of the tour, go on you girls can leave without me, I'm happy just staying here :)

ps. I have a little annoucement to make tomorrow, don't get too excited, it's nothing too personal or major, now bedtime for me, night night xx

(photos by Thine Thorsen via The Red Otter Shop )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen