Freitag, 20. März 2009

Can you help me this weekend?

I need to figure out a way to photograph my new custom canvases. Below you will see photos of the making of one of the newest. Each is on a custom canvas that is very deep on the sides- 2 1/2 inches. They should be photographed in natural light b/c some, like this one have touches of oil paint mixed in with the acrylic. I have thought about this for months and have not come up with any ideas because as new ones are added, I need to be able to return to the same spot to photograph more. I need some input and ideas. please help!
This one took quite some time, hope you like it. It's large, 36x24 and on a custom made canvas. The violet is oil and the rest is acrylic. I have three shows scheduled to show them off which I'll be telling you about really shortly, but first- need to have some quick photos taken. Any ideas?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen