Montag, 5. Januar 2009

better in 09

Back to work after a nice break- possibly the longest I have had this year! Every year I get bombarded with people asking me what my new year's resolution is. Well, it's the same every year and has been for a while now: To Be Better. I goes a little something like this: If you promise to just take yourself and do all of the things you already do- but better- and you do this every year just think of all of the improvements you will have made as you age. Every year I become a little more earth friendly, a little bit better a cook, healthier, a little bit more stylish and even more organized. But just a little- making one giant resolution would have me back to normal in a month.
I have new projects under way for 09 already and am so excited to share! I hope you will all enjoy them. It was actually pretty easy to get back to work after the hardest decision I had to make all week was what color nail polish to wear to the party?!
Welcome back to work creatives!!!
elle, realsimple

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen