Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009

{I Heart}: silver hearts

When it comes to jewellery, I have two contrasting loves, big fabulous colourful statement jewellery and simple silver necklaces, like a classic silver heart pendant, with it being quite close to Valentine's day, I'm finding myself draw to these simple yet so beautiful jewellery on Etsy:

top row: I&F Designs bottom left: lindesigns bottom right: phoebe's treasure

and while talking about siver hearts, how can I not mention the classic Tiffany hearts:

{all pendants from Tiffany & Co}

I have always loved the Return to Tiffany heart tag but when my boyfriend rang me from the airport last summer asking if I wanted anything from Tiffany's as our 2nd anniversary gift, I suppose I got greedy and though with all the VAT saved, maybe I should ask for the more expensive heart lock?

Don't get me wrong, I love this pendant and it certainly is my favorite but I didn't realise how chunky it is and it constantly turns slides everytime I move! Teach me a lession for being greedy I suppose! :) don't worry heart tag, I will get you one day!

do you have a favorite heart necklace? or maybe hearts are not quite your thing? love to hear what you think!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen