Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2009

some thoughts for today

Two quick thanks to the stylish MaryJo for featuring my SSQ print and to a new fav christine for featuring another print as well! (Looking forward to working with you Christine!)
I have been introduced to so many talented artists this year who inspire me to get better at what I do. This photo is by Katlyn - I'm stopping by here daily to see here what she sees.



This are looking up each week on my end. The move was rough but now that we are settled in I am back to work. I have a nice little week left before it should get a little crazy so I've been working n my illustration. I have a thought that I could use some feedback on. My paintings sell at a few different prices (Vintage collection @ $200 framed and matted, customs canvases range between 800-2800 on size). I am wondering, Do you think I should put my illustrations on etsy @ $40. They would be really inexpensive. Maybe one a day. Would people by illustrations? I have been using etsy primarily as a showcase and I sell mostly through my website- but maybe this would help people afford an original? They would be unframed, but still signed. Like the one below...and really beautiful.
Thoughts? Need you thoughts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen