Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Dallas Shaw for Oliver Peoples?

Not quite.
I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair of geek chic glasses and as a huge supporter of Oliver Peoples I decided if I was going to did it- I would do it right with a pair from Peoples. I have a new photo shoot coming up soon and thought the large vintage style frame would be perfect. A huge thank you to my new friends at O.P. for helping me find what I thought would be just right for the upcoming shoot... but when they arrived they were just huge.
Before shedding a tear, and shipping them back to my new friends, I decided to test the bells and whistles on my new camera to see if they would photograph well. Unfortunately the glasses were still large on my tiny head- but check out the photo that makes me look spray tanned AND like my hair is blowing in a beyonce video! whoo! Wonder if it was those glasses after all?!
Fun setting. This style didn't work. I'm going to try out the Lukas style. I'll let you know how they look. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen