Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

White and Gold

or should it be silver & gold? Anyway, they're both my favorite colour combinations, I find myself always drawn to white & gold ceramics, beddings, jewellery...

love the handmade quality in these beautiful jewellery by eRosas, and her photography is pretty great too, these images of silver & gold against charcoal are simply stunning. I love the simplicity of the top left necklace, which one is your favorite?

On another note, all exams have finished today, thanks for all the good luck wishes, it really worked! In celebration of this & other things, there will be a great giveaway (hint: something pretty I bought in town just 2hrs ago!), so make sure you come back to check it out later!

via Another Shade of Grey (images from eRosas)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen