Montag, 26. Januar 2009

{Dear Diary}: My very late New Year Resolution list!

this is my very late New Year Resolution list, my argument is Chinese New Year is like today so if I go by this then my resolution list is actually quite early ;)

This year, all things on my list are things I want to achieve by the end of this year, most should be quite practical too...

{wallpaper image from Benefit Cosmetics}

1. graduate from uni - hoping it would be a 1st Class too! Our graduation ceremony will take place in the famous Bath Abbey, which despite the fact I have lived in Bath for more than 3 years, I have never been inside the Abbey so I'm hopeing it would be a nice surprice!

{Bath Abbey via amigadave}

2. start the Women into Enterprise course - I recently discovered there is this amazing training program running in Bath, helping women to set up their own businesses & it's free for students! The course starts next week so I'm very excited!

3. & 4. I'd love to improve my photography skills, at the moment I just take pictures with a simple click & adjust the lighting using my limited Photoshop skills. Since I might be leaving in Bath this summer, I've decided to explore more of Bath and capture places with my newly improved photography skills! So I am calling on all photographers, I'd love to know how you picked up photography, was it a training course? a book? Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated!

5. well, it's just I'm a bit bored with my current style at the moment, I tend to buy a lot of basics, lots cardigans, all plain coloured. While basics are important, I would like to add a bit of excitment into my wardrobe and mix with my current basics. I'd love to be more edgy & adores the relaxed chic style, I am also really loving this girl's style:

{Woori Go via lookbook}

What does all these mean for this blog? Here are some changes you can expect, hopefully good changes! I kept a diary when I was quite young but somehow grown out of it, so I'd like to start an electronic one, and don't worry I won't share any of my maths related topics! ;)

{wallpaper image via Cath Kidston}

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen