Freitag, 16. Januar 2009

Should I get a ...

... hat?

I wish the end of this sentence was more interesting like a cat or dog which I'd love one or five ;) but until I get my own place it remains a dream! Back to hats, this morning was so cold I layered on 2 jumpers + a t-shirt and was still freezing! Hats seems such a good ideas right now, especially after see this gorgeous picture on the Ruth Cross website

the truth is I've never worn hats (apart from the winter of 2001 when I bought a hat in Disneyland Paris as it was so cold and I didn't pack many warm clothing for the holiday, the hat had Mickey on of course!). I'm just not sure how to wear a hat, since I wear glasses I always thought wearing a hat as well just looks like it's too much going on around the head ;)

I couldn't find too many styles on the net either...

1. Accessorize 2. & 4. Topshop 3. Warehouse

these lovely ladies from Urban Outfitters make it look so easy, or is it actually really easy and it's just me who doesn't get how to wear them? I'd love to hear what you think about hats and how do you wear yours? Any tip is most welcome!

Oh, and happy weekend! I almost forgot it's Friday!

(ps: posting will go back to normal later next week since I only have one exam left on Tuesday! YAY!)

(images: sources as stated & linked above)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen