Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Hooked on: more boudoirs in London! {Part II}

as promised yesterday, here's a mini tour to two of my favorite boudiors in London, they're two very different styles as you'll see... it's also my first time linking to Hooked on House, a great site for those (me included) hooked on house! Check out what other great bloggers are hooked on today here.

First up is the wonderful, packed with full of antiques and vintage items, I call it the Union Jack House! gorgeous as any other french boudoir but make no mistake, this is clearly a British boudoir, I think the union jacks make it quite clear dont you? ;)

all the artworks are just beautiful!

is it too greedy to want this house and all the owner's stunning dresses?

and could I take the china cardboard too?

My other favorite is the "Winter Palace", pure white walls, furniture and floors! I have a huge thing for white rooms and they might not be practical to live in, but they're so pretty! I'd love to see this house in person!


how great is this? there is even a little boudoir in the kitchen!

I just want to take the whole set of furniture! and Happy Friday everyone, have a fab weekend!

Don't forget it's the last day to enter the Giveaway!

via desire to inspire

(images from the amazing site Airspaces)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen