Montag, 12. Januar 2009

tee fashion



So a couple of great things.
1) I hit over 300 people that heart me on etsy. Which is nothing compared to some of these crafters, but being that I just make the big 2-0-0 post things are progressing nicely over there. Confetti!
2) I have been working feverishly on new work. New canvases are being stowed away, new note cards are being designed and put in files everywhere and also an entire new tee shirt line. Lots of designs- men and women.
I was chatting with a few of the models for this new line this week and we were saying how we aren't really tee shirt people- which is exactly the reason why I am deigning these new tees. They will be more minimal than the first set, all on alternative apparel shirts and the artwork will still be k.a.
So, we started chatted, what can you wear the new tees with. Here is my suggestion.
Love these little short bubble skirts- tucked in, they make your legs look really long. Add some fabulous heels and you can actually wear a tee shirt out again! Goodbye ripped jeans!
newlook, topshop, monkigirl,
topshop, jcrew, jcrew

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen