Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

my future space


as I am stuck in this tiny apt, I collect images for my new office. Which half sucks/ but is half kind of cool (I'm optimistic) b/c it assures me that y next office space will be perfect. I have decided already that all of my office accessories will be gold (stapler, pens, etc ) . And I think that the majority of the space will be white.
One room I was drawn to was Jenna Lyons. Saw part of her studio space in domino and I love the large white windows , the dark weathered floors and the striped carpet. I think my desk could look good here, and that my tees could fit nicely on a simple rack.
Since I can't officially moce all this into my space I bought these great shoes as a reminder of my future! mmm.
I'm off to pick up some chanel nail polish for someone who has been sweet to me. xo
Have a good weekend- don't forget to enter the CONTEST below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen