Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009

My name is Dallas, and I have a problem


I spend way too much money on makeup. In a dream life I could be a beauty editor and test out tons of product b/c essentially I do that- but I don't get paid for it. I love makeup, b/c I'm an artist and I HAVE to have the perfect color and I become obsessed. I will buy every product until I find the right one, and then I move onto the next thing I need. Well, other creatives, or just makeup obsessed fashionistas, I have to share that after years of searching I have found the perfect nude lipliner.
You read magazine after magazine telling you this is a must have under every shade- even red! But then finding the shade that matches your lips...that's another story. I tried chanel, nars, stila, clinique...every brand in the book but they were either too brown, too chalky or left the inevitable "line". Yeah you know what I mean.
I finally came across the perfect one for me and wanted to share in case others of you have spent hundreds of dollars as well. Bobbi Brown , tulle brown, and it comes with the perfect sharpener so you don't need to make another trip when it dulls! love.
both images bobbi brown cosmetics

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen