Freitag, 2. Januar 2009

Vintage Friday: Look at all these vintage shoes!

looking for vintage bargains? then the Absolute Vintage shop in London is a must-stop for you! with more than 1,000 pairs (that's right, 1,000!) of shoes and boots to choose from, plus vintage clothing and accessories, it can easily turn into a day trip! The best part? all the shoes range from £15 to £65. Whenever the style and shade you're after, if you can't find it here then it probably doesn't exist anymore! I'm putting down "a trip to Absolute Vintage" on my must do list for 2009!


A vintage Dior and Gucci? Am I pushing my luck in wishing they'll have a vintage Chanel 2.55 hidden somewhere in the corners? ;)

loving the sofas too, if they serve food and coffee I'd never leave this place!
(images from absolutevintage.co.uk)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen