Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Palace Home

I just finished one exam so am feeling a little relieved, but not too relieved since more exams on Wed & Fri! Anyway, I though I'd share with you some gorgeous picture of this palace like home designed by Steve Leung Designers. I don't know about you but sometimes isn't it nice to just browse through amzing things that you don't think you can ever afford? but looking isn't hurting anyone is it ;)

love the high ceiling!

This bedroom is so beautiful, I thought it must be the master bedroom at first, then...

I saw this room, which isn't as pretty but wait till you walk to the end!

Master bedroom's mini spa or maybe this is just the spa room, any ideas?

As gorgeous as this house is, I don't think I'll ever live in something like this even if I won the lottery, or would I? ;) Ok, day dreaming end here, back to maths revision, can someone remind me why I chose to do a maths degree? no? me either somedays...

(images from Steve Leung Designers)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen