Montag, 26. Januar 2009

from me- to you. Thanks


wow! What a cool day. One hundred so-sweet readers are following the art blog. I just want to say a huge thank you from the bottom bottom bottom of my heart. I got to go full time with my artwork this year, and I started this little page to share what was inspiring me daily. Thought no one would even look in its direction or at my work- Thanks so much. Your words keep me working harder every day.
To say thank you- I'd love to send you a little piece of artwork! All you need to do is comment below....and you'll receive a sweet surprise from me in the mail. Also leave your email address if you don't have a blog so that I can reach you. I'll draw a number later in the week.
If you don't already follow, feel free to jump on board to keep me motivated. I really appreciate your support!

photo cred

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen